Friday, January 3, 2014

It's Gotta Be Official Now!

Guess what! Guess what!! Guess what.....I got new chicken boots!! I should be official now...they are real work boots...bought just for me....for working in the chicken house!!  Yep...my husband bought me them tonight when we were shopping at the Village Merchants.  I was so excited, I told him I couldn't wait to get home to blog about it!  They are a little big, but that is ok.  I can wear thicker socks that way to keep my toes warmer while walking out to the chicken house on these bitter cold mornings.

Here is a picture of my new boots....I just love them!.....


So...all you other chicken farmer's wives (or anyone out there really) what do you think?  I am just smiling from ear to ear.  I mean, I still love my hounds tooth ones, but they are not warm and really are not made to be work boots.  They did the job good though for me.  But these are work boots and those were rain boots...and now I will keep them as such.

Ok...this proud chicken boot owner is done raving  about my boots.  I am going to go put them on again and then put them where they belong with Rod's work boots. :)

So, until next time...eat more chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment