Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wants

Hmmm...so here it is almost the end of February! Can you believe it?!?! I am itching for Spring and the beautiful green grass and all the pretty flowers and the light/ or no jacket weather.  I just love not being in winter!  I sat here thinking tonight...."Andrea, you have many wants!"  and I guess I do.  So I thought I might list a few.....but before I do, I don't want you to think I am being ungrateful for what I have....nope...I am very happy with what I have.  I love living here on the farm with my husband.  I have a full (and pretty round...hahahaha) belly, clothes on my back, a warm house to sleep.  We are all healthy.  God has greatly blessed us.  Still I, like anyone else I know, have some wants....so here they are...( and I am not going into world peace or such stuff...this is material stuff...and just for fun, so please don't get on my case about it....IT IS JUST FOR FUN!!)

1.  A real farm animal....I don't mean the chickens we raise...I mean like a cow, pig, horse, goat, sheep...etc.  if I really had my choice, it would be a cow...I love cows.  But Rod said they eat too much, and you have to milk them twice everyday...too much added work.  But I want a farm animal that is mine. :)

2.  Bib overalls....I know I would look funny in them, but I really don't care.  I look kind of goofy in my blog profile picture, but I posted that for the world to see.  Do you really think I would care what others thought about me in bib overalls?  However, I am not sure they make them for short round females.  The only ones I ever saw were mens...and they are too long, or girls that are tiny, or kids.  Someday I will find them at Goodwill and I will wear them proudly!! I may even have to change my profile picture!

3.  To learn to drive a tractor.  Rod just kind of laughs when I say this, so I may need someone else to teach me.  :)  Wouldn't that be a surprise to Rod if  he came home some night and saw me driving a tractor! hahahaha...that makes me laugh just thinking about it.

4.  A tractor...if I am going to learn to drive one, don't you think I should have one of my own?  I saw people square dancing tractors once...maybe I could get good enough to do that someday! For now, I would be happy just to drive one in a straight line!

5.  A truck...again one of my own.  I have driven Rod's twice now...and it is FUN!  Although, I would like a little smaller of one.  That would really be fun to take to yard sales...boy oh boy I could load that thing up!

6.  A boat....I love to go tubing.  Not a pleasant sight to see me bouncing up and down on the water...but it sure is fun!

7.  A miniature collie....I love them...and they are so pretty and so smart.

8.  A garden....and someone to teach me how to make it a good one.  I don't really know the rules of planting a garden...I just know I have to keep ahead of the weeds.  That is what a friend told me who has a beautiful garden every year.  I want to plant green beans and let them on the stalk a little long so the seeds inside get a little brown...that's how I remember my aunts green beans when she cooked them....I loved them!

9.  A laptop computer.  I know this doesn't seem to go with the rest, but its still what I want.  Then I could take it up to my parents house and show them all sorts of friends and families pictures and stuff on it.  Also, I could take it outside, sit under a tree and just enjoy the life on a farm feeling.

10.  I can't think of anything else I want right now....so I will put something really crazy....how about an elephant?  Wouldn't it be fun to say....do you want to see my elephant?  hahahaha and people would be like, "WHAT?"  hehehehe that would be so much fun.  And I could ride it all over or give other people rides on it.  Now, after having an elephant, a cow would not seem to eat too much! hahahaha Maybe I should have asked for an elephant before I asked for a cow!

Ok....so tonight was a night of funny wants.  Here is the last one....I want you to EAT MORE CHICKEN!!  hahaha  Good night, my blog friends! I need to get to bed before I crack myself up too much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment