Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fun...Fabulous...and Full...FEBRUARY

Hello, Blogger friends!  Can you believe its February?!?  It used to be...in my immediate family...that February was a month that had no special dates really specific to our family.  No birthdays, and no anniversaries.  Then my sister got married in February and not only that, but her husband's birthday was February.  Then, my second daughter was born...yep in February.  Then I met Rod...and his birthday is in February and so is my son-in-law's!  And, my second daughter's boyfriends birthday is today...again in February!  Wow!  Also, now being married again....I look forward to Valentine's Day as a newly wedded couple!!  Woohoo for February!! What a happy month!

We started out this month with a family bowling night....that was a lot of fun.  I even broke 100 points in one of my games...a true rarity!  And for the first time in my ENTIRE life, I got to roll the ball all 3 times in the last frame...with a strike on the last ball! Woohoo for me!!  I thought that was really, really cool.  After bowling we went for Chinese food....I love Chinese food...so what else could be a better ending for the evening?

I also got to go grocery shopping with some of my friends today...yep, grocery shopping for 3 different households...with all groceries going into one van.  And the store was having a 20% off everything sale today!  Love it!!  WooHoo!  Grocery shopping with friends is so much more fun (and funnier) with friends.  I had an absolutely wonderfully fabulous time today!  Thanks Lisa and Rachel for such a fun morning!

Oh, its also almost time for peeps again in our second house.  We get them on Tuesday, so Monday night I get to wear my work boots to go help flush water lines!! Can I get another "Woohoo!!!" ?  I don't get to help dump peeps though this week, because I will have the little ones I babysit here, and I won't be able to go out to the chicken house to help.  :(  I will look in on them though...they are so cute when they first get here.

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday!  We are having a very small party here...but will have lots of food! ...yep, you guessed it...Woohoo!!!!!!  Fun commercials, food, family and friends...oh, and football....all in February!!! I love happy days filled with friends, family, and food....God sure does bless us, doesn't He?!?   Just look for the good and you can find it.

Ok, its late...(as you might be able to tell by my post....no, I am not drunk...I have never been drunk, and I plan it keep it that way!)...I have had a fun-filled day and I am tired and ready to go to bed.  But I just wanted to wish all my Blogger friends a very Fabulously Fantastic February!! WooHoo!!!!!!

Oh...and by the way....eat more chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment