Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Snow on the Farm

 This is a picture of our house and barn during the snow storm we had over the weekend.  I know my FB friends already saw this, but I wanted to share it here too. I was going to put more on, but it takes forever for them to download, so you only get my favorite one.

I must say, I don't really mind the snow here like I did when I lived in town.  Two reasons....I don't have to shovel the sidewalks here!!!  My house was on a corner, so I had to shovel a lot of sidewalk!  I was very thankful when my neighbor got a snow blower and like to use it! :)   The other reason is because out here, the snow doesn't get gray so easily...it stays white!  It is so pretty to see it covering the yard...even several days later...because it is not all gray from the road traffic and from the train dust.  So, I guess I can say, this year I am more thankful or more appreciative of the snow and its beauty!  (I just wish it didn't come with the cold temperatures too! hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment