Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Very Important Poll!!

Good Morning!....see...no mouse half dead in a trap today!! :)  However, last night I went out with a friend of mine...and we were discussing toilet paper.  Yep....when you go with me, you never really know what you will talk about.  But we got on to two questions about toilet paper and decided we needed to take a poll...so please help us out.

So..here we go....

1.  Which way do you put the toilet paper on....over or under?  Like do you like to pull it down from the top or up from the bottom?

and the second...a little more personal, but still a pondering question of ours.....

2. Do you fold your toilet paper or wad it up when you use it?

Those are the questions...pretty good ones, huh?  This wondering and wandering mind wants to know!!!

I imagine, that even if you don't answer these publicly, they will still make you think about it!  hahaha

Until next time....eat more CHICKEN!!! :)


4 comments:

  1. over & fold it!
    But about your mouse issue. A woman told me something recently that might help you. She soaks cotton balls in mint flavoring then places them in a woven cloth bag in strategic places. She swears by it ... thot it might help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will have to try that! I am NOT a fan of mice...although I would rather have mice than snakes! :) Thanks for the advice..and the input for our poll!

      Delete
  2. 1. I sit the roll on the window sill. However I pick it up, it rolls.
    2. I fold my toilet paper. You get more for your buck. Plus It's nice and neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andre!!! Its quite interesting to hear how people deal with their toilet paper, and why they do it the way they do!

      Delete